We are pleased to offer guests a smoke free property.
All admissions include a second day free policy so that all visitors will have the opportunity to experience our full day program.
- Traditional Music kitchen parties at 11:00, 12:30 and 2:00.
- Square dance lessons, step dancing and spoon lessons
- Island Artist, Maurice Bernard in the sandbox- Tuesdays and Sundays.
- Spoons Camp
- Horse and Wagon rides
- Barnyard animals and Avonlea Pig Race
- Demonstrating Artisans and lessons
- Old fashioned family games, races and social
- Puppet shows and family music shows
- Dress in Period costume- don't forget your camera
- Crokinole lessons and tournament
- Visit our heritage school house, manse and church
- Photography display of photographs by author, L.M. Montgomery